R/West, a Portland-based marketing communications agency, is seeking a brand manager for its brand management department in our New York office.
You’ll be pivotal in expanding and deepening our client’s brand strategies. You’ll drive brand strategy dialogue across the agency, working closely with all departments including the interactive team, public relations team, creative team, media team and critical external partners. From these strategies, you’ll craft plans and effectively articulate those plans to gain the support and excitement of your clients. You’ll then lead execution, working with internal team members and creative resources to deliver the highest-quality work across all mediums, managing timelines and budgets. You’ll be responsible for tracking the impact and learnings of these activities and bringing your insights back to the client’s core brand strategies.
You’ll drive innovation at all levels. In addition, you’ll find the balance of applying best practices of brand management and innovating new approaches when necessary. You will capture new and fresh methods of connecting with audiences, and drive creative that delivers results.
Requirements for the position include:
- 3-5 years account experience in a creative advertising agency, Bachelor’s Degree or higher. Automotive account experience a plus.
- Proven track record of gaining trust and respect by consistently demonstrating sound critical thinking skills and maintaining composure in stressful situations
- Clear ability to analyze brand landscapes, consumers and trends, and derive innovative approaches and plans
- Contribute to the development of a client’s short- and long-term strategic plans
- Proven ability to lead creative and project teams to bring creative ideas to execution, and deliver concepts to consumers
- Excellent verbal and written communications, including meeting facilitation and presentations
- Strong ability to quickly integrate into a team
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- High integrity and strong work ethic
- Be a proactive thinker, comfortable with taking significant initiative in an autonomous atmosphere
Health, dental, and vision insurance; paid vacation and holidays. No relocation provided for this opportunity.
This is a full-time, salaried position—with full benefits as detailed above. Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org