R/West, a Portland-based marketing communications agency, is seeking a brand management intern for our Portland office.
You will assist a brand manager in managing accounts. This involves working closely with all departments including the interactive team, public relations team, creative team, media team and critical external partners. You’ll help facilitate project execution, working with internal team members and creative resources to deliver the highest-quality work across all mediums, managing timelines and workflow.
Requirements for the position include:
- Creative advertising agency experience preferred
- Proven track record of gaining trust and respect by consistently demonstrating sound critical thinking skills and maintaining composure in stressful situations
- Excellent verbal and written communications, including meeting facilitation and presentations
- Strong ability to quickly integrate into a team
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- High integrity and strong work ethic
- Proactive thinker, comfortable with taking significant initiative in an autonomous atmosphere
This is a full-time, paid position — Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com