R/West, a full-service marketing agency, is seeking an Interactive Producer Intern for our Portland office.
We want someone who is a great communicator, energetic, detail-oriented, organized, flexible and eager to learn. We love proactive and positive people, especially those who play nicely with others.
You’ll help facilitate project execution and the day-to-day management, working with internal team members, development and creative resources to deliver the highest-quality work, managing timelines and workflow.
You will be key in helping to make sure all the elements of the digital projects come together on time, reviewing work and online experiences before they launch and conducting market, industry and user experience research.
You will work closely with the Interactive Producer, Director of Interactive, Developers, Brand Managers and the Creative Team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to grow and develop his or her digital project/production management experience and skills, within a fast-paced agency environment.
Requirements for the position include:
- Strong organizational skills and experience
- Composure under pressure
- Proactive nature
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- Team player
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing needs and situations
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- High integrity and strong work ethic
- Proactive thinker, comfortable with taking significant initiative in an autonomous atmosphere
- Any direct Project Management/Producer experience is a bonus
- Any creative advertising agency experience is a bonus
This is a paid position for 27hrs a week— Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
We can’t wait to hear from you.